Instagram

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Seasons


Like a welcome rain in summer,
That’s needed for plants to grow,
So our kindness to one another,
Will the love of our Saviour show.

Like the sunshine after the rain,
Flowers bloom in many colors,
Spreading sunshine wherever you go
Brings seasons of happiness to others.

Like the warmth we use in winter,
Warming us through on a cold day,
Giving a helping hand to the needy,
Will warm and brighten their day.

So much like summer and winter,
Or seasons of autumn or spring,
By showing God’s love to others,
Will glory and praise to Him bring.


- Vivien Wade -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers