Instagram

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Compassion In Human Form


Jesus was compassion in human form.  He spread the spirit of compassion and conferred solace on the distressed and suffering.  Noticing the torture of bird and beasts at the temple of Jerusalem, he reprimanded the vendors and drove them out of the precincts.  He drew upon himself the anger of the priests.  Good works always provoke the wicked.  But one should not falter or fear when opposition obstructs.  The challenge gives joy; evokes hidden sources of strength; and brings down grace to reinforce the effort.  Pleasure springs during the interval between two pains.
 
 
(25 Dec 1981, SSS 15:37)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers