Instagram

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Am Brahman


All thoughts, words, and deeds should be dedicated to the Divine.  When the thoughts, which are prelude to action, are centered on God, they are unlikely to go astray.  Aham (the Ego) arises from the Atma.  Thoughts are produced by the ego and give rise to speech.  Hence, all actions are based on the Atma.  When all these are sanctified by dedication to God, the consciousness of oneness with Brahman, Aham Brahmasmi (I am Brahman), ensues.  That Brahman is Prajna (constant integrated awareness).
 
 
(26 Sep 1987, SSS 20:21)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers