Instagram

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Love And Forbearance


In every one of your spiritual endeavours, you must make the resolution, "This I MUST achieve; this virtue I SHALL acquire."  This is the way to prema and kshama.  If you proceed in this manner with unshakeable faith and idealism, then, without any doubt, your life will be fully redeemed.  All your actions and feelings must be dripping with kshama, prema, and daya (compassion).  Love knows no hatred and is totally free from desires.  Thus God is said to be Love personified.  Kshama will grow if you have unshakeable faith in God.  Once you have learnt to be infinitely patient, Love will walk in almost immediately.  Prema combined with kshama is the surest way to fulfillment."
 
 
(Summer Showers 2000:12)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers