Instagram

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ready For God.... and Steady in Devotion


Ready For God.... and Steady in Devotion



Most look for a reason to be good.......... In truth there can be no reason to be good.......... Goodness is simply the nature of the spirit.

Be free in your spirit always........... Do not waste your time in attaching yourself to hurt and pain.

You have to be bigger than life............ To do that you have to open your heart to love endlessly.......

You love another only because it gives you peace......... it gives you a sense of well being.

No doubt a thought triggers a task........ but faith in your Self alone shall complete it.

You are the cause of the pain that you suffer for you alone have invited it ......... you alone have nurtured it.......... and you alone have made it your purpose.

A weakness begins the moment you are pleased with another's effort to make you peaceful and content. That is the beginning of dependence and the end of Self reliance.

You have to plan only to keep the doubts in the mind at bay.......... At the same time when you plan you must be aware of God's protection......... You have to take one step at a time and watch for His will to unfold.

What if His will is completely different from what you have planned you ask? If so..... so be it.......... You are to say, "O Lord Your Grace is with me........ I see that Your magnificent plan is coming my way......... What of my plan........ I shall discard it with ease. You have kept me busy to prepare me for something that You have already done and blessed me with........... Whatever is Thy will I am ready.......... I have no questions to ask Thee......... I am filled with joy and simply awaiting Your arrival........... You alone have given to me the strength to be patient...... You alone have taught me the lessons of faith.......... You have blessed me to love You and now I stand before You with no expectation......... I am ready to carry out Your will."



(Inspirational message received by Seema M. Dewan, April 5th, 2012)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers