Instagram

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Word of Sai


The Word of Sai



You touched the hearts
Of the children of Sai.....
You made us Your own
You carried us
In your arms
In every moment of our lives..........
And each time
We saw the storm
Of Karma
Come our way
We ran
To Your door
And called Your name..... "SAI........."
You gently said
"Why worry
You know your Sai
Is always there
I shall bear the storm O child
Stand fearless
For you have placed
Your faith In Me
I shall make the storm
Turn away
From you......
For I can bear anything..........
Once you have given 
Your love to Me!"


You smiled
Even when we didn't believe
You persuaded us
To stay by You
And never leave......
But we were stubborn
We questioned Your ways
We asked You
If You knew what was best for us
And then
Did exactly
What our fears
Prompted us
To hurriedly do..........
You O lord
Only smiled.....
You stood and waited
And when the moment  came
For us to fall
You saved our life
And instead Yourself.....fell
For us all.........
You gently said,
"I am not
Ever in pain
I am in bliss
As long as you
My child
Are always safe."

"O Lord......our Master,"
We said in agony
"How can we
Repay your love
We have 
In our foolishness
Feared Your truth
And instead 
Believed the thought of doubt".........
And as we shed
The tears of shame
You gently said,
"Sai only gives
Sai never takes
Anything.......... ever........
I have loved you
Without any reason........
I saved you
And always will
For I am only
What you have got
And what you can ever have.........
Cry no more
O child Of Mine
There is no shame
For the one
That repents
With sincerity 
Has wiped his own mistake..........

Once again
The children of Sai
Faced the thought of doubt,
To their beloved Lord they asked,
"Sai our Mother
That sees no fault
How do we know
If your word shall remain
Even when you O Sai
Have taken your leave
And enter the heavens above........."
Once again with patience
He smiled and spoke,
"Dear children
That I behold in My eye
I have nowhere to go
Not even to the heaven
That is beyond the stars
Beyond the skies.......
I shall be
Wherever you are
If it is not in this body
I O child shall stay
In your heart...........
There shall be never
A step in life
That you shall take alone...........
That is the word of Sai..........
And whoever
With childlike faith
Shall remember My word
That one shall smile
And know Me to be
Beside them always...


O lord of our lives
We love You so
And in the word of Sai
We shall always be.
No more shall we 
Doubt Your love
No more shall we
Fear and weep......
What is there.... to know
When our Lord Himself
Is within our heart
And beside our every moment.....
We shall honor Your word
We shall honor Your life..........
For You are the King of Kings
That came on this earth
With the crown of truth
And the robe of light...
A simple prayer
From your children O Sai
We thank You
For giving to us......... Yourself.......
We thank You 
For this blessed life."
And with that prayer 
We return to you Word
And remain silent
Until the very end...........



(Inspirational message received by Seema M Dewan, 24th April 2012)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers