Instagram

Friday, January 23, 2015

God in Human Frame remains God only


The Lord incarnates as man to help him comprehend that which apparently cannot be understood and to enable him to attain that which is seemingly unattainable.  By this, however, the Lord who is Infinite, Immutable and Immanent, does not suffer any diminution.  Neither is He, though embodied in a human frame, influenced by the taints and blemishes that normally affect a human being.  To grasp the significance of the Divine Incarnation, it is imperative that man should rise above the raja sic and thamasic gunas.  Sathwa Guna alone can lead him through the path of true devotion to the Lotus Feet of the Divine.  For this, a favourable environment and satsanga (company of good people) are essential.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers