Instagram

Friday, January 16, 2015

The 'I' You Refer is the 'He' in You


In the Bhagavad Gita, you find Sri Krishna asking Arjuna to 'surrender to Me', 'offer to Me', 'leave everything to Me', 'rely on Me', 'see all in Me and see Me in all', etc.  This 'Me' and the 'I' to which it refers is no other than the I, which is the Sri Krishna in everyone!  It is that I which makes you declare, I do this, I desire this, I am great, I am small, etc.  But, it is the reflection of the I that prompts the amoeba as well as the avatar, it is the I to which you have to surrender and submit, for, it is the He in you.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers