Instagram

Thursday, January 22, 2015

What is Adhyatmic?


The word adhyatmic or spiritual is used often by aspirants and preceptors.  What exactly is implied by adhyatmic?  Is Bhajan or congregational prayer adhyatmic?  Or, does it involve Japa and Dhyana?  Or, does it denote religious rituals and ceremonies?  Or, does it extend to pilgrimages to holy places?  No, no.  These are merely beneficial acts.  Adhyatmic in its real sense relates to two progressive achievements or at least to sincere attempts towards those two achievements : elimination of the animal traits still clinging to man and unification with the Divine.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers