Instagram

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Always See Good, Think Good


The Vedas say, Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati (you become whatever you think).  When you constantly think of others' faults, that evil enters you.  How?  When you have a camera in your hand, to whichever direction you turn and click, that is the picture you will capture.  Your body is like a camera.  Your vision is the lens, your heart is the film and your thoughts form the scene.  Your intellect is the shutter.  With your intellect, absorb only those impressions into your heart which are spiritual.  If your thinking is bad, it gets imprinted on your heart.  So, do not entertain bad thoughts.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers