Instagram

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Carrying A Prayer In The Heart


Carrying A Prayer In The Heart



Lord, You know what is to come........ You alone can do what is best.......... Let me be aware of that and hence be free from the fears I create unnecessarily..........

Lord, whenever I come to speak to You, remind me to be grateful to You and never to complain to You for anything.........

Lord, when I am about to err stand before Me and lift me to a peaceful and pure thought........

Lord, show to me that the very source of my unhappiness is the way I think.......... I speak.... and.... I act.......

Lord, let me be able to realize that when I am content with You and You alone the whole world is perfect........

Lord, let me cry the tears of devotion......... let me speak of Your glory even when the storms of Karma approach my doorstep......

Lord, when my mind shall weaken and begin to question Your presence, pour upon me the gems of truth that shall awaken me to Your light.......

Lord, when all friends shall leave my side......... when my family shall question my worth, let me walk in silence without any pain to your door and pray for their well being.......

Lord, even when the day brings with it the night of failure, let me light the lamp of faith and move bravely on the path that You have paved for me.........

Lord, let me never ask Thee for anything....... let me never hurt anyone.......... let me never retaliate to another's aggression......... Let me be calm and forgiving.........

Lord, let me remember You as my breath and let me hold on to Your every word at every moment..... 

Lord, let me be good so I can see You eye to eye........... Let me be good so I can be worthy of Your compassionate glance.........

Lord, accept me however I am........... Lord, let my heart be connected to Your grace ..........

Lord, when I am silent, speak to me so I can only think of Your word.........

Lord, bless me to forget myself and remember only You............

This is a prayer that I shall carry in my heart......... and each time I shall speak it, I shall be guided to the step ahead where You, O Lord, smile and stand........... and await patiently to pour upon me the moment of bliss.............



(Inspirational message received by Seema M Dewan, May 24th, 2012)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers