Instagram

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Do Not Lose This Rare Pearl


You have won this human body, this human life, as the reward of many lives spent in acquiring merit.  You have won this chance, this unique good fortune of being able to get darshan of Sai.  Plunging deep into the waters of this tumultuous ocean of Samsara, you have heroically emerged from its depths, with this rare pearl in your hands - the Grace of Sai.  Do not allow it to slip from your clasp and fall into the depths again.  Hold on firmly to it.  Pray that you may have it forever and be filled with the joy that it confers.  That is the way in which you can render this life fruitful.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers