Instagram

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Eternal Sai - 133


Today you believe in what you see in the films or what you read in the newspapers or novels. You believe in what you see in a play or what is said in an almanac. But you have no faith in the Divine pronouncements of the Vedas : Thath Thwam Asi (That thou art), Ayam Aatma Brahma (This Aatma is verily Brahman), Aham Brahmaasmi (I am Brahman).  Prajnaanam Brahma (The Constant Integrated Consciousness in man is Brahman). People have no faith in these Divine affirmations, but are easily misled by the meretricious declarations of worldly men. This is the lamentable degraded plight of man today. The reason is man has abjured faith in God. He has become a victim of faith in worldly things.

The first requisite is for men to develop faith in God. This is even more essential for the youth. Whatever plans you may draw up for the future, base them on faith in God. They should be righteous. You will then achieve success.



(SSS Vol XXI - Chap 12)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers