Instagram

Friday, February 6, 2015

I Came because I Felt I Had to Come


There are some mothers who feed the baby only when it starts crying.  The more considerate and loving type of mother knows when the baby is hungry; she need not be called to its side by a loud wail.  This Sai Matha is that type of mother.  I have come because I felt I had to come; I resolved upon this.  There is no need now for tears or despair, either among the repositories of the Vedic wisdom or among the good who suffer from the cruel winds of adharma.  The welfare of the world will be ensured through the fostering of the godly everywhere, and more particularly of these reservoirs of the ancient wisdom of this land.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers