Instagram

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mission of the Avatar


It is to clear the spiritual path of man that the Avatar has come.  Man has to be saved from acanthi (turmoil) in which he is immersed.  That is what is meant by Parithranaya   Sadhunam (saving the good) from the tentacles of acanthi caused by lack of knowledge of the relative unimportance of worldly things.  All must get santhi (peace) and santosha (happiness).  That is the mission on which the Lord comes again and again on this earth.  He selects a place full of pavitrata (holiness) and divyatwam (divinity) and takes on the human form, so that you may talk and listen to Him, meet, understand, appreciate, follow and experience Him, and thereby derive benefit.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers