Instagram

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Religion effects Reunion with God


Religion today has been rendered meaningless and valueless by all kinds of misinterpretations given by sectarian and perverse exponents.  The basic meaning and purpose of religion is to lead man to his source.  The word 'religion' consists of two parts : 're' meaning 'again' and 'ligio' meaning 'to come together'.  That is to say, 'reuniting with God is religion'.  People consider religion as a bundle of doctrines and do's and don'ts to be followed strictly.  This is totally wrong.  The sacred aim of religion is to remind man of his divine origin and help him to reunite with God.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers