Instagram

Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Wave and the Foam


Aham or ego is an appearance on the atma as the foam on the edge of the wave, which is but the ocean itself.  The atma can well be devoid of ego, but ego cannot exist without the atma as the reality underneath.  However, man validates ego (sham), giving it a form (akaram) full of attributes and so, it gets polluted as egoism (sham-karam).  When ego is free from the status of 'ism', it is a facet or factor of the atma.  Attributes, modes, gunas drag it into the tangle of dualities and so, it gets malefic and sheds its positive, purifying role.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers