Instagram

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Atmajnana confers Perfect Santhi


Santhi is full of spiritual feeling and the wisdom that is the natural accompaniment of bliss.  Genuine santhi is won by the control of the senses only.  Then it can be called prasanthi.  The experience of that stage is as a stream of peace.  Calming the mental agitation that surges like waves, levelling the swirls and whirls of likes, dislikes, love, hate, sorrow, joy, hope, despair, santhi is earned and maintained without disturbance.  Santhi is of the nature of the atman.  The atman is imperishable.  It does not die like the body and mind.  It is universal, it is subtle and its very nature is knowledge.  So santhi also partakes of these characteristics.  Knowledge of the atman destroys illusion, doubt and sorrow.  Hence, atmajnana confers the steadiest santhi, and with it holiness and happiness.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers