Instagram

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Divine Grace can remove the Veil of Attachment


Temples are intended to instruct men in the art of removing the veil of attachment that lies over their heart.  That is the reason why Thyagaraja cried in the temple at Tirupati, "Remove the veil within me, the veil of pride and hate."  The fog of maya melted away before the rays of grace and so, he could discern and describe the image of Divine charm in the song,"Sivudano Maadhavudano" and drink deep the sweetness of that form.  The curbing of his heart by the divine formula produced the spark of jnana and it grew into the flame of realisation.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers