Instagram

Saturday, March 14, 2015

God is Always Ready to Answer Your Prayers


At first, God stands at a distance watching your efforts.  He is like the teacher who stands aside while the student writes the answer to his questions.  When you shed your attachment to the material world and turn to doing good and serving others, God comes encouragingly near.  He is like the Sun-God who stands waiting outside the closed door, like a servant who keeps his place.  He does not announce His presence or knock at the door.  He simply waits.  But when the master opens the door even a little, the sun rushes in at once and drives out the darkness.  When you ask God for help, He is right beside you with hands held out to help you.  All you need is the discrimination to pray to God and the wisdom to remember Him.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers