Instagram

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Grace can wipe out Karma


There are three types of karma : past, present and future.  Present karma must continue.  It is like the carriage behind which is a trail of dust.  If the carriage stops, the dust will settle on it.  A doubt might be that the carriage cannot forever continue so as to be ahead of its dust.  But the carriage need not always travel on a dusty road.  It can get on the surfaced highway where there is no dust.  The highway is equivalent to the grace of God.  There is a difference between the benefit of grace and the benefit of bhakti, or devotion.  A patient with a pain is given a sedative which dulls the pain.  But grace is an operation that does entirely away with pain.  Make no mistake; grace does entirely away with karma.  It is like a medicine which is labelled, 'good until 1968'.  If used in 1973, the medicine is entirely ineffective.  The body is the bottle, the karma in the body is the medicine.  God puts a date on the 'medicine'; so it is not effective after that.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers