Instagram

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ideals Set By Rama


Rama enlightens every seeker in the spiritual field.  He put into practice all that He deemed right.  So, He set standards for every member of the household, society, nation and human race.  He went into exile to maintain the highest ideal of filial reverence.  He sent Sita to exile in order to maintain the highest ideal of a ruler responsive to the reaction of his subjects.  The former holds forth the duty of Pitruvakya paripalana (respecting the command of the father) and the latter, the regal duty of Janavakya paripalana (respecting the wishes of the people).  The root is the word of the parent or the people.  The fruit is moksha (liberation).


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers