Instagram

Monday, March 16, 2015

Siddhis are Natural with the Avatar


The establishment of Dharma (righteousness) is my aim.  The teaching of Dharma, the spread of Dharma, that is My object.  These miracles as you call them are just a means towards that end.  Some of you remark that Ramakrishna Paramahamsa said that siddhis or yogic powers are obstructions in the path of a sadhaka.  Siddhis may lead the sadhaka (spiritual aspirant) astray.  His ego will bring him down if he yields to the temptation of demonstrating his yogic powers... The mistake lies in equating me with a sadhaka.  These siddhis or yogic powers are just in the nature of the Avatar - the creation of things with intent to protect and to give joy as a spontaneous and lasting creation.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers