Instagram

Friday, March 20, 2015

True Spirit of Ugadi Celebration


You may have celebrated many Ugadi (Telegu New Year day) festivals in your life.  Certain traditional practices go with every festival, such as having a sacred bath, wearing new clothes, cleaning the house and decorating it with buntings of green leaves.  Greatness lies in purifying our thoughts, not merely the transient human body.  The significance of a festival does not lie merely in wearing new clothes but in cultivating new and noble thoughts.  The house should be decorated not merely with buntings of green leaves but with buntings of love.  Share your love with everyone.  Only then would you be celebrating the festival in its true spirit.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers