Instagram

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Vyakti


The sun derives its energy and effulgence from the Divine cosmic source.  It is the same cosmic source that accounts for the power of the human mind and the marvellous power of the eye to see the most distant star.  With this power of sight, man is able to see the entire creation.  There is no greater power than this.  This boundless power is being recognised and exercised by each according to the level of his development.  Because of man's ability to manifest the divine boundless cosmic energy, man is described as a manifestation of the Divine (Vyakti).  Humanness lies in manifesting what is hidden and invisible to man.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers