Instagram

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cherish Your Mother and Motherland


You owe a supreme duty towards your parents who are responsible for all that you are.  You will be less than human if you do not show your gratitude to them for all that they have done for you.  Parental love means for the children what the sun's rays mean for the blossoming of a flower.  Wherever you may go, whatever you may achieve, whatever position you may occupy, you must always remember your mother with love and reverence.  A person who fails to remember the mother and the motherland with affection is veritably a demon.  There is nothing human in such a person.  One should cherish one's mother and the land of one's birth with the deepest regard.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers