Instagram

Sunday, April 12, 2015

You only make Your Destiny


On your land, you can grow good as you like, or you can be idle and let it lie fallow.  You owe yourself the cause of ruin or progress.  The tools are in your hands; you can learn the skills and break the shackles and escape, but if you decide to spend life in slavery and bondage, who can save you?  Do not blame fate.  The status in the present life is decided on your actions in the previous life.

Bad deeds never yield good,
Good deeds never breed bad.
Neem seeds never yield mangoes,
Mango seeds never breed neem.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers