Instagram

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Atma is the Illuminator


You say, "Seeing is believing!  I will believe in God only if I see Him."  But are all things seen or heard or touched or tasted, as real as they seem?  Is it the eye that sees?  Your eye may be open and turned in one direction, but, if your mind is wandering elsewhere, you will not notice anything at all.  You see things only through the illumination of the atma.  You love only because the atma is love.  You know santhi, for the atma is the source and repository of santhi.  The subtle effect of mantras or mystic formulae mentioned in the Vedas cannot be seen or heard by the senses; they have to be experienced in and through the inner consciousness, the antahkarana.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers