Instagram

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Avoid Fanaticism


Love for the Lord should not degenerate into fanaticism and hatred of other names and forms.  This type of cancer is affecting even eminent men nowadays.  But you must avoid it.  Believe that all who revere the Lord and walk in fear of sin are your brothers, your nearest kith and kin.  Their outer dress or language or skin colour, or even the methods they adopt to express their reverence and fear are not important at all.  Sugar dolls are valued for the sugar, not the shapes they are given by the manufacturers.  Their sweetness makes men purchase them.  Elephant, dog, cat, rat, jackal or lion - it does not matter.  That is a matter of individual fancy.  Each is sweet, that is the essential thing.  The sweetness draws manavas (human beings) towards Madhava; the pravritti (deed) towards nivritti (dedication); the ananda towards Satchitananda (highest bliss).  When the appetite for these grows, all low desires and hungers cease.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers