Instagram

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Complete Surrender makes one a 'Bhakta'


Become entitled to the honoured title of bhakta.  My glory is spread daily through those who call themselves My bhaktas.  Your virtue, your self-control, your detachment, your faith and your steadfastness are the signs by which people read of My glory.  Not that I want any such prop.  But, it just happens so, in this world, where men estimate others indirectly, rather than directly.  Let Me tell you, such bhaktas are very rare.  That is the reason why I do not address your gathering as 'Bhaktulara'.  You can lay claim to that name only when you have placed yourself in My hands, fully, completely, and with no trace or ego kept back to cater to your vanity.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers