Instagram

Monday, May 18, 2015

Give only due Importance to the Senses


Greed is the monstrous evil that drags man down.  When Ravana lay dying, Rama directed His brother, Lakshmana, to go to him and learn from him the secrets of successful statecraft!  Ravana taught him that a king who was eager to win glory must suppress greed as soon as it lifted its head, and welcome the smallest chance to do good to others, without the slightest procrastination!  He had learnt the leasing through bitter experience!  Greed arises from attachment to the senses and catering to them.  Put them in their proper place; they are windows for knowledge, not channels of contamination.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers