Instagram

Monday, May 25, 2015

Let Seva be Your Sadhana


I am always emphasising the value of service as a sadhana for realising the oneness of all in God and the oneness of one's self with God.  I do not recommend the giving up of karma; for it is not possible.  What is generally meant by karma-sanyas is the giving up of rites and rituals prescribed by the scriptures.  I call upon you to adhere to a new rite, seva, a new yajna, sacrifice of the ego, a new ritual of worship, saranagathi, dedication of all thoughts, words and deeds at the Lotus Feet of the Lord and acceptance of all that happens as gifts of grace from Him.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers