Instagram

Friday, May 29, 2015

Maintain Your Identity


Manifest the power that lies in self-exertion!  Do not resort to the weak stratagem of imitating others.  Instead, absorb the good qualities that others may possess.  We plant a seed in the soil.  Then, we supply it with the ingredients it needs - water, air, manure.  The seed sprouts; it grows into a sapling; it becomes at last a huge tree.  You will notice that it does not become either soil, or manure, or air or water.  These it makes use of; but, it sticks to its own nature and grows into a tree.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers