Instagram

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Purana Purusha in New Form


You must see, hear, study, observe, experience and reflect; only then, can you understand Me.  You will learn then that I am love (prema); that I give only one thing, bliss (ananda) through love.  My task is to grant solace, courage and peace (santhi).  That is to say, My characteristics are the ancient, authentic ones; only the manifested form is new.  My desire - if I can put it that way - is this : More and more should yearn for Me.  That desire can be realised only if I assume this form and come among you.  Those of you who have been following the unfolding of My story will have discovered this by now... My purpose can be understood in a general way only by earnestly and vigilantly watching, trying to get to the meaning of every word, and acting with patient attention.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers