Instagram

Saturday, May 9, 2015

You are undoubtedly Mine


Develop prema (love) towards the Lord, the parama prema (highest love) of which He is the embodiment.  Never give room for doubts and hesitations, for questions, to test the Lord's prema.  My troubles have not ended; why?  Why is it that He did not speak to me?  How is it I did not get a room for staying here?  Why did He not call me?" you whine!  Do not think that I do not care for you or that I do not know you.  I may not talk to you, but, do not be under the impression that I have no prema.  As a matter of fact, it is to give you the chance of darshan (to see a holy person) that I move along the verandah from this room to that.  Whatever I do, it is for you, not for Me.  For what is it that can be called Mine?  Only you.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers