Instagram

Friday, June 5, 2015

Enlightenment alone confers Peace


Man is Divine, take it from Me; he is really here on a holy mission for a divine purpose.  To consider him as mean or weak or sinful is a great mistake.  It is like insisting that there should be light inside the house, and saying that it does not matter if there is darkness outside.  Devotion towards God goes ill with hatred towards fellowmen.  Fellowmen and the world must be seen ever in the mirror of Satchitananda.  Kinship based on this recognition will alone last.  That is the Sai kinship.  When you deepen the kinship, the true presence of Sathya Sai will be yours.  Do not be led away by your fancies into the jungle of words and feelings.  Be firm and true to your innermost nature.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers