Instagram

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Loving Service to Man pleases God


Some love God as the Mother, some others as the Father, and some love God as 'dearest and closest Friend'.  There are others who regard God as the Beloved, the only desired goal.  They all endeavour to merge their love with the ocean of love that God is.  Wherever love is evident, take it that it is God's own love.  God is the greatest lover of mankind.  Therefore, when anyone decides to serve man whom He loves, God showers grace in plenty.  When the human heart melts at the suffering of others and expands as a result of that sympathy, believe that God is present there.  That is the sign of the validity of the path of devotion, the Bhakti Yoga.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers