Instagram

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Religion is a Bridge between Jiva and Deva


For the consummation of human evolution, and for the realisation by man of his highest goal, religion and spiritual discipline are very essential.  Religion is the link between the individual and the universe, between Jiva and Deva.  If that does not exist, life becomes chaos.  A cow caught on a hill, wanting to go to the hill opposite, but confronted with a flooded river in between, needs a bridge between the two.  That is what religion is.  Between the hill of individual life and the region of the universal, there is the flooded river of Nature, with all its confusions and complexities.  It is difficult to discover where it comes from, how it accumulates all that uproar and where it ultimately ends.  But fortunately, we have in every human community, bridge-builders who help people to cross.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers