Instagram

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

See the One in All


It is only by the cultivation of detachment, by denying the senses the thrills they thirst for, it is only by diving deeper into the depths of one's being, by believing that you have some depths that will reward exploration, that one can capture the exhilaration of that tranquility.  This is the highest morality, for when this is done, man is saturated with love and has not trace any more of malice or hate or greed or lust.  The vision is purified by the ideal of the unity of all in one and the proliferation of one as all.  The tendencies towards hate, malice and greed which cause individual and social conflicts and complexes can be overcome by Yoga and Thyaga, the practice of emotional imperturbability and the reduction of wants and mental cravings.  This is the message of Bharat, through the centuries, declared and demonstrated through clear convincing precept and countless unimpeachable examples.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers