Instagram

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Simplest Way


The Simplest Way



Walking the steps of goodness
Turning always towards the right
Stopping at the rest stops with a silent prayer...
Climbing the twists and turns with the spirit of faith...
Never turning back toward the past
Or leaping into the future...
Sliding down the slippery walls of weaknesses with the patient mind....
Asking directions whenever lost from the pure heart.....
Carrying within your devotion the map of the divine plan.
Making every destination the abode of peace...
And....
Remembering to thank the Lord 
At every step.... 
In every turn...
At every rest...
In climbing every twist...
Every turn...
In every slip...
Every fall.... 
And each time you got up 
And asked
"O Lord which way
Is the way for me?"
The simplest way
Lit before your eyes
And the voice of God
Filled the skies....
He said "Move on....
Move on O child
For  My Eyes
Are upon you......... always
The steps of Truth
Are the ways of the soul
Choose O Child
The Simplest Way
The Way
That I have already
Walked for you
And you have just
To take a step.........
A simple step of faith.......
Upon My foot print...........



(Inspirational message received by Seema M. Dewan, June 29th, 2012)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers