Instagram

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dharma is Eternal and Universal


The word Dharma which is really bound up with an infinite variety of meanings is being inadequately described by one word, duty, in the modern age.  Duty is something which is connected with an individual, a predicament, or with a particular time or country.  On the other hand, Dharma is eternal, the same for everyone everywhere.  It expresses the significance of the inner atma.  The birthplace of Dharma is the heart.  What emanates from the heart as a pure idea, when translated into action will be called Dharma.  If you have to be told in a manner that you can understand, one can say, "Do unto others as you want them to do unto you" - that is Dharma.  Dharma consists in avoiding actions which would hurt others.  If anyone causes happiness to you, then you in turn should do such things that will cause happiness to others.  When we recognise that what others do will cause difficulties and if we do the same things, that would be adharma.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers