Instagram

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Divert Material Love also Godward


Add two spoons of water to two seers of milk; the water too is appreciated as milk!  So too, let your tiny drops of love for things material merge with the stream of love for God and be elevated.  At present, your sadhana can be described only as adding two seers of water to two spoons of milk!  Have the love of God filling and thrilling your heart; then, you cannot hate anyone, you cannot indulge in unhealthy rivalries, you will not find fault with anyone.  Life becomes soft, sweet and smooth.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers