Instagram

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lack of Spiritual Practice is the Cause of all Ills


The ills of the country are due to undernourishment; not so much undernourishment of body but undernourishment of the spirit, want of spiritual exercise, neglect of spiritual regimen.  Allowing the malady the fullest scope, people are engaged in reciting the names of the drugs in the pharmacopoeia!  They do not make any attempt to take the drug in.  The means of conveying into every home and village the life-giving waters of the spirit have all dried up or got choked up.  That is the reason why undernourishment, with all its attendant symptoms of debility, nervous disorder and mania, is so rampant today.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers