Instagram

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Let God's Name be on your tongue always


Thamaso ma jyotirgamaya is the prayer.  Egoism is thamas; saranagati is jyoti.  There is an easy way to illumine the inner consciousness and the outer behaviour with the light of God.  Put the lamp of the name of the Lord, the illumining flame, on the tongue!  That is the doorstep; that light will drive out the darkness from both inside and outside.  Have it ever burning, clear and bright.  You will soon reach remarkable heights and enjoy happiness, the like of which you cannot get by sticking to the senses.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers