Instagram

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ready To Go


In the valley below is where I grow
Between the roses, lilies and all.
I stand tall facing the sky
That widely opens up on high.

I am not dust among the clouds,
But a rose in paradise.
My piano plays alone...
Don´t you cry!! I am a new born Star.
Now, I smile in paradise afar.

I am the breeze touching the trees,
All flowers´scents in all events.
I have grown to become an Ocean;
The prayers you say with so much devotion.

In the valley below is where I grow;
All burdens or pain hurt me no more.
My good seeds are spread among the land,
And on good soils I only stand.

Now, my spirit is watching them
From up in Heaven above.
I am their roots of wisdom
That I have planted with so much love.

Say your wondrous prayers!!
I am now part of the Earth.
Many years passed after my birth.
Tell the Angels I am ready to go.
It´s in the valley that I´ll grow.


- Stardust -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers