Instagram

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Remember God is your Constant Guide


There is no stepping down in your Godward march.  It is a continuous journey through day and night, through hill and dale.  Where the road ends, God is attained and the pilgrim finds that he has travelled from himself to himself... No matter where you go, always know that I will be there, inside you, guiding you every step of the way.  In the years to come, you will experience Me in different manifestations of My form.  You are My very own, dearer than dear to Me.  I will protect you as the eyelids protect the eyes.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers