Instagram

Friday, July 17, 2015

Resolve to Identify the Internal Guru


Guru Purnima here is different from that festival in other places.  The relationship between you and Me is not that of Shishya and Guru (disciple and teacher) that prevails, or that of the pilgrim and the guide.  The external Guru should not be equated with the Sarvantaryami (Indweller of all hearts).  Even Garuda cannot reach the goal if it does not spread its wings and leap into the sky.  So, make a move; put a step forward.  This is the immediate task.  Your resolve on this day should be to start with a sincere desire to succeed.  Light will be shed by the grace of the Lord who has come to help you.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers