Instagram

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Selflessness will give Rich Dividend


Fill the reservoir with water; when you turn the taps, the buckets will be full.  Cultivate Love and Devotion; then your activities will be saturated with compassion and charity : they will yield the golden harvest of joy and peace.  The water must be pure; the love must be unselfish and universal.  You can yourself judge whether your love is narrow or broad, whether your devotion is shallow or deep.  Are you content with your achievement?  Examine it yourself - pronounce the verdict on yourself, by your own discrimination.  Purity of motive is the best guarantee that you will have peace.  An uneasy conscience is a tormenting companion.  Righteous action will leave no bad effects to disturb your sleep or health.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers