Instagram

Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Master is more important than His Abode


Why is man afflicted today with fear and anxiety?  Are we to search for the reasons outside us or do they lie within us?  The reason lies in the false emphasis we have laid on things of the material world, ignoring things of the spirit.  The body that man bears is essentially the receptacle of God.  It is a temple, where God is installed and where God is the Master.  It does not deserve all the attention you now pay to fulfil its urges, needs and whims.  It is equipped with very valuable instruments which can help you in the journey; but, you seldom use them!  The senses bring you impressions from the outside world, but, you do not evaluate these impressions by the touchstone of a clear reason or a balanced mind.  You do not proceed from one step to another in the march towards the elimination of the ego and the mergence into the One.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers