Instagram

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

All Names are equally Great


Do not proclaim that this name of God is superior or more efficacious than the other. To assert that Rama is superior or that Siva is superior, or even that Sai Baba is the avatar that is the fullest of all - all this only reveals that you have not understood what Divinity is.  Rama is a name that combines the 'ra' of Narayana and the 'ma' of Namassivaya, the mantras of the Vaishnavites and that of the Saivites.  So, Rama means, the quality of Siva and Vishnu.  Or, Rama has the 'ra' of Hara (Siva) and the 'ma' of Uma (the Shakti aspect of Siva); so, Rama is the name of Sivashakti!  How can faction arise when each name is so resonant with the lesson of the unity of all names?


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers